Bell 407 Recurrent Training Course
The Bell 407 Recurrent Training Course is designed for rated helicopter pilots that have been previously qualified in a Bell 407 helicopter and is seeking recurrent or requalification training in this aircraft. This course will provide the Trainee with a current flight review.
- Hold at least a Private Pilot Rotorcraft-Helicopter certificate.
- Hold at least a current third class medical certificate.
Ground Training Content
The subject areas below form the foundation of the ground training program, but the Trainee will also review knowledge areas required to give the Trainee a flight review, pursuant to 14 CFR 61.56.
- Bell 407 systems and descriptions
- Powerplant and accessories
- Starting procedure
- Performance and limitations
- Normal and emergency procedures
- Pre and post-flight procedures
- Cockpit familiarization
Bell 407 Flight Training
- Basic maneuvers
- Straight and level
- Climbs, turns, descents
- Take-offs and approaches
- Rapid decelerations
- Air taxi
- Advanced maneuvers
- Advanced autorotations
- Hover autorotations
- Pinnacle operations
- Settling with power
- Hydraulics failure
- Shallow approach to running landing
- FADEC failure
- Enroute and off-airport operations
- Confined area operations
- Inadvertent IMC
- Unusual flight attitude recovery
- Emergency procedures
The Bell 407 Recurrent Training Course is a 3 day course.
|Bell 407 Recurrent Training Course Total||$5,200|