Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Add-On Course
The Certified Flight Instructor Additional Rating Course adds flight instructor privileges in rotorcraft-helicopter to your existing flight instructor certificate. You will fly left seat instead of right and begin teaching maneuvers to your flight instructor both in the air and on the ground. Ultimately, this course will prepare you for the FAA checkride and, soon, your first job as a helicopter pilot.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Read, speak, write and understand English
- Must have a FAA Commercial Pilot license in helicopters
- Must hold at least a current third class medical certificate
* Rates listed are block rates, available when customer chooses cash deposit option of $3,000 deposit increments. Add $10/hr for regular rate on aircraft rental. Prices for books & supplies, the knowledge test, the FAA’s practical test and your medical certificate may vary slightly.
|Dual Flight Instruction (left seat)||25.0||$305||$7,625|
|Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Add-On Course Total||$9,395|