Certified Flight Instructor-Instrument (CFII) Additional Rating Course
The Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) Additional Rating Course adds flight instructor privileges for instrument instruction in rotorcraft-helicopter to your existing flight instructor instrument certificate. While not required for employment as a flight instructor, having a CFII makes you highly marketable as a job candidate. This course is taught in the R44 helicopter.
- Must have a FAA Commercial Pilot license in helicopters
- Must have completed the Instrument Course
- Must hold at least a current third class medical certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Read, speak, write and understand English
* Hours are based on Part 141 FAA minimums, not average completion times. Prices for books & supplies, the knowledge test, the FAA’s practical test and your medical certificate may vary.
For pilots with previous helicopter experience, Part 61 is a option with a tailored curriculum based on your needs. Please call for additional details and pricing.
R-44 students must be under 300 lbs flight weight.
|Certified Flight Instructor-Instrument (CFII) Additional Rating Course Total||$9,375|