Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) Airplane Course
The Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) Airplane Course is required if you wish to teach students how to navigate solely with flight instruments. While not required for employment as a flight instructor, having a CFII makes you highly marketable as a job candidate.
- Must have a FAA Commercial Pilot license in airplanes
- Must have completed the Instrument Course
- Must hold at least a current third class medical certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Read, speak, write and understand English
* Hours are based on Part 141 FAA minimums, not average completion times. Prices for books & supplies, the knowledge test, the FAA’s practical test and your medical certificate may vary.
|Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) Airplane Course Total||$4,400|