Certified Flight Instructor-Instrument (CFII) Course
The Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) Course is required if you wish to teach students how to navigate solely with flight instruments. While not required for employment as a flight instructor, having a CFII makes you highly marketable as a job candidate. This course is taught in the R44 helicopter.
- Must have a FAA Commercial Pilot license in helicopters
- Must have completed the Instrument Course
- Must hold at least a current third class medical certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Read, speak, write and understand English
* Hours are based on Part 141 FAA minimums, not average completion times. Prices for books & supplies, the knowledge test, the FAA’s practical test and your medical certificate may vary.
For pilots with previous helicopter experience, Part 61 is a option with a tailored curriculum based on your needs. Please call for additional details and pricing.
R-44 students must be under 300 lbs flight weight.
|Certified Flight Instructor-Instrument (CFII) Course Total||$9,900|