Commercial Airplane (MEL) Additional Rating
A Commercial Airplane Pilot Multi- Engine Land (MEL) Additional Rating allows you to add multi-engine airplane privileges to your existing commercial airplane pilot license.
- Candidates must hold at minimum a Commercial Pilot license for airplanes.
- Read, speak, write and understand English
- Hold at least a current 3rd class medical certificate
- Be 18 years of age or older
* Hours are based on Part 61 FAA minimums, not average completion times. Rates listed for the aircraft are block rates, available when customer chooses cash deposit option of $3,000 deposit increments. Add $10/hr for regular rate on aircraft rental. Prices for books & supplies, the knowledge test, the FAA’s practical test and your medical certificate may vary slightly.