R-22 Full Down Autorotation Course
The full down autorotation course is designed for experienced pilots who wish to improve their autorotation and emergency landing skills in a safe training environment by highly skilled instructor pilots. This course will provide the ground and flight training necessary to safely transition a helicopter pilot from autorotations with a power recovery to full down autorotations.
- Must have an FAA private, commercial or ATP helicopter pilot license
- Read, speak, write and understand English
- Hold at least a third class medical certificate
- Hold a PIC endorsement for the Robinson R22 or R44 (see R22 Transition Course & R44 Transition Course)
* Hours are based on pilot proficiency. Rates listed for the R22 are block rates, available when customer chooses cash deposit option of $3,000 deposit increments. Add $10/hr for regular rate on R22 aircraft rental.
|Dual Flight Instruction||7||$305||$2,135|
|R-22 Full Down Autorotation Course Total||$2,385|