Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Airplane (SEL) Course
The Certified Flight Instructor Airplane Course is where you begin learning to teach airplane students of your own. You will fly right seat instead of left and begin teaching maneuvers to your flight instructor both in the air and on the ground. Ultimately, this course will prepare you for the FAA checkride and, soon, your first job as an airplane pilot.
This comprehensive, mentor-guided course of study is a learning experience in which we invest a substantial amount of time in developing our CFI candidates. This course is taught by highly experienced instructors with a focus on molding candidates to be the best instructors in the industry. This course is taught on the principle of producing safety-minded, competent and confident aviators and relaying those teachings to students for years to come.
- Must have a FAA Commercial Pilot license in airplanes
- Must hold at least a current third class medical certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Read, speak, write and understand English
- Pass the FAA Fundamentals of Instruction and CFI written tests before course completion
* Rates listed are block rates, available when customer chooses cash deposit option of $3,000 deposit increments. Add $10/hr for regular rate on aircraft rental. Prices for books & supplies, the knowledge test, the FAA’s practical test and your medical certificate may vary slightly.
|Dual Flight Instruction (right seat)||25.0||$210||$5,250|
|Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Airplane (SEL) Course Total||$8,020|